Job #015: Brand Engagement Executive (Flexi-work options possible)
* Part of DMC Talent Programme
DMC Talent Programme
Brand Engagement Executive
Pasir Panjang Road
About The Company
BrandCode International is a regional company with offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Australia that runs a Shopper Reward Mobile App that drives marketing decision through data driven actionable insights. We are looking for dynamic, marketing oriented and customers experience focus people to join our team in Singapore.
About The Role
• Research and evaluate competitive mobile or other similar digital mobile or desktop solutions
• Develop key digital marketing/experiential strategies
• Implement and execute all the digital marketing initiatives
• Monitor and fine-tune all digital marketing efforts in-app as well as other media
• Sourcing and presenting our unique value proposition to FMCG brand owners
• Maintain excellent customers relationships
• Work closely with supporting team to ensure all KPIs are met
An independent and success driven person
Be willing to source, cold call and engage with potential customers
Be willing to network and attend all relevant activities outside normal working hours
Possess strong digital marketing/experiential marketing ideas
Knowledge on digital marketing
Experience in FMCG marketing is a plus
This position demands a highly-motivated individual that is able to present the value that data driven digital marketing technology to FMCG brand owners. To grow our users and maintain active usage of BrandCode via digital marketing strategies as well as grow overall consumer awareness of BrandCode.
Kindly ensure that your CV/resume includes a recent photo of yourself.
If you are offered this position, you will be enrolled in the DMC Talent Programme, which includes 3 months of training + mentorship support, on top of of-the-job-training as you start on your role. (Training fees are borne by your employer).